Meeting Your Dental Training Needs
Tempdent's Training Centre has proven to be highly successful. This has been achieved through our skilled & experienced Training Team working together to produce quality assured training programmes for the entire dental team.
Tempdent is London's most successful Dental Training Centre, spearheading the development of a satellite network of Nationwide trainers & training centres.
For the past 7 years our pass-rates in the dental nursing qualifications have exceeded the National average by at least 25%.
We are proud of our 100% NVQ success rate, and our record in fast tracking our learners to achieve their qualification.
Our CPD training is highly regarded in the dental industry, with an 85% re-book rate across Practices that have received our training.
The success & quality of training in Tempdent's Training Centre has been celebrated once again in our November 2010 Ofsted inspection. Click here to view report.
At Temp Dent we are able to assist you in the following areas;
• Dental CPD verifiable courses for the entire dental team
• Consultancy services which include CQC compliance, Policy writing, Risk assessments etc
• CPR/ Basic Life Support Certificate, use of AED & Medical gases
• Appointed Person Certificate (First Aid)
• Manual Handling training
• National Certificate for dental nurses qualification
• Oral Health Care in Dental Nursing NVQ level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship
• Certificate in Oral Health Education
• Certificate in Dental Radiography
• Management NVQ levels 3 & 4
• Customer Service NVQ levels 2 & 3
• Business Admin NVQs level 2 & 3
• Team Leading NVQ level 2
• Temp & Perm recruitment of the entire Dental Team.
Many of the above courses attract Government funding, and are often Free of charge.
The majority of the above courses can be delivered either in-house, at your practice, or at one of our Training Centres.
We have Training Centres situated in North London. (Finchley Central) South London (Wimbledon) East London/ Essex & Manchester City Centre.
We run a selection of evening and weekend classes in order for us to fit in around your working hours, causing minimal disruption to your working day.