Online Dental Nurse Qualifications
Dental Nurse Education Zone
Tempdent in collaboration with Smile-on are excited to introduce a unique online learning platform for Dental Nurses.
The qualifications & training will be delivered through blended learning via a mixture of online learning & regional face to face workshops, using Tempdent's years of experience & success in delivering qualifications, together with Smile-ons technological knowledge & experience.
The platform will be delivering the following qualifications & courses;
- National Diploma for Dental Nurses - Next intakes February and July 2013
- Government funded Dental Nursing NVQ & Advanced Apprenticeship - Next intakes February, April and October 2013
- Oral Health Education Certificate - from April 2013
- Dental Radiography Certificate - from April 2013
- Dental Nurse Sedation Certificate - from April 2013
- Extended Duties in Impression Taking - TBC
- Extended Duties in Fluoride Application - TBC
- Government funded Management & Team Leading NVQ & Advanced Apprenticeship - from April 2013
- Government funded Customer Service & Business Admin NVQs & Apprenticeships - April 2013
The training will be delivered through a dedicated website called Dental Nurse Education Zone, where the students can access qualifications, jobs, CPD & can chat to each other via discussion forums.
Each student will be assigned a tutor (and assessor if needed)
To find out further information, or to sign up to one of the above courses please call our Training Team on 020 8371 6700 or click here to email us.