Work For Us
Online Learning Designer
Tempdent delivers a variety of courses to suit our clients needs. We offer government funded Apprenticeships in Dental Nursing & Practice Management as well as CPD courses for the entire dental team.
Our training is delivered either through our bespoke online e-learning platform; or from our modern training centres in our centres.
Working closely with subject matter experts (SMEs), the Digital Learning Content Developer’s responsibility is to ensure that learning materials and resources are developed, updated and made available to learners within the agreed timescales and budget.
The Digital Learning Content Developer is expected to take ownership of the product development process, LMS and e-portfolio systems and provide users with support as required.
This is a home-based role with occasional travel to the office.
CVs to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Main duties and responsibilities
- Manage and lead the content creation process.
- Provide expert guidance on the design process to ensure that course material specifications meet the product brief and storyboard.
- Conduct and participate in design planning sessions as required.
- Work with and coach SMEs to ensure product specifications are met.
- Be able to synthetise raw material based on input from SMEs and present designs on a storyboard.
- Create new course content and further develop existing content using primarily the Articulate Suite, and other applications as necessary.
- Ensure the correct and timely completion and upload of materials created.
- Manage and lead the quality assurance process; obtain and analyse feedback and take corrective action as necessary.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, using project management software if required.
- Manage the learning management and e-portfolio systems, and create learning pathways on the LMS.
- Keep a copy of all source files on the Tempdent server whilst maintaining version control processes and ensure that they are organised in an easily accessible manner.
- Support internal and external stakeholders by troubleshooting and resolving issues relating to the LMS, online learning materials and e-portfolio.
- Provide stakeholder training on the use of LMS and e-portfolio systems.
- Maintain a solid understanding of Tempdent courses.
- Continually work to improve systems and processes in order to achieve the highest possible levels of efficiency and productivity.
- Remain current in your skills and knowledge of the e-learning industry and software used.
- Promote and comply with all current and future equal opportunities, health and safety and safeguarding legislative requirements.
- Maintain confidentiality of Tempdent, learner and staff information.
Dental Assessor Manager/ IQA - Nationwide
Tempdent Ltd are looking for a qualified assessor-IQA to manage a team of dental assessors. The role is home-based with occasional travel to the office with excellent remuneration and an amazing team.
Main duties & responsibilities
- To line manage a team of dental nurse assessors, ensuring KPIs are being met and we are providing high quality training.
- To carry out full IQA process for your team of assessors
- To conduct weekly 1:1s with each assessor to ensure quality assurance, check learner progress and ensure KPIs are being met.
- To coach, train and develop your team of assessors on an ongoing basis.
- To support your team to fulfil their annual dental and pedagogical CPD, as well as your own.
- To carry out regular appraisals & performance management with your team members.
- To support Quality & Curriculum Manager in updating course timetables & inductions materials for each new cohort of learners.
- To work with Lead IQA, Head tutor and other senior managers to maintain course models, and support with redevelopment, as necessary.
- To attend all the monthly online team & line manager meetings via Teams, & regular standardisation sessions. To ensure that you meet any actions assigned to you.
- To comply with all aspects of government funded contracts including meeting all the requirements of the Education Inspection Framework.
- To contribute & work towards Tempdents annual self assessment reports, ongoing development plans and progress reports.
- To remain current in your skills & knowledge of the dental sector and legislative requirements
- To carry out any other duties reasonably requested
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience of assessing the Dental Diploma/ Advanced Apprenticeship
- Assessor qualification
- IQA qualification
- Experience of working within Work Based Learning programmes
- Teaching qualification(s)
Knowledge and Understanding
The successful person will be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of:
- The Education Inspection Framework requirements
- Funding and Awarding Body Requirements
- Government funding body contract requirements for Work Based Learning
Skills and Abilities
- The successful person will be able to:
- Prioritise and plan work effectively
- Meet deadlines
- Work independently and use own initiative
- Manage & work well as part of a team
- Develop and sustain effective professional relationships and networks
- Work effectively with employers, funding and awarding bodies, consultants etc
- Be supportive & sympathetic to learner and staff needs
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Plan & manage training programmes
- Use office software packages confidently
- Negotiate. motivate, reason, persuade and challenge
- Work to a consistently high standard
CVs to be emailed to email@example.com