DON'T MISS THESE AMAZING BLACK FRIDAY OFFERS AT TEMPDENT! THE BELOW OFFERS WILL RUN FOR 24 HOURS ONLY ON FRIDAY 23RD NOVEMBER...
About this jobFull Time Dental Nurse / Receptionist (North West London)
Our Client a mixed practice seeks a full time Dental Nurse / receptionist.
The practice is located in the North West London area.
They have been trading for many years now and provide a high standard of both private and public care.
The hours are:
Mon, Tue, Thur 9am to 4 pm, Friday 9am to 6 pm (Wenesdays off and Sunday 10.30am to 5 pm working)
The Role as a Dental Nurse:
* Providing clinical chairside support to dentists
* Ensuring CQC requirements are met
* Providing excellent patient care
* Updating patient records
* Setting up decontamination of instruments
* Reception duties
The ideal dental nurse candidate must:
* Be GDC Registered
* Be Personable, positive and enthusiastic with a great customer focus
* Have Preferred SOE/R4 experience
* Have Strong communication skills
The candidate must also
Have excellent command of English (written and spoken)
Be enthusiastic and proactive
Be willing and outgoing
The starting date is ASAP, and salary is negotiable.
For further details please contact Trish.