DON'T MISS THESE AMAZING BLACK FRIDAY OFFERS AT TEMPDENT! THE BELOW OFFERS WILL RUN FOR 24 HOURS ONLY ON FRIDAY 23RD NOVEMBER...
About this jobFull-Time Field Dental Nurse Bicester (N. Yorkshire, York)
Our Client a mixed practice seeks a full time field Dental Nurse.
The practice is located in the N. Yorkshire area.
They have been trading for many years now and provide a high standard of both private and public care.
The hours are:
Monday - Friday (40 hours per week)
The Role as a Field Dental Nurse:
* Providing clinical chairside support to dentists
* Working in multiple locations within a 1 hour radius of your base practice
* Ensuring CQC requirements are met
* Providing excellent patient care
* Updating patient records
* Setting up decontamination of instruments
* Reception duties
We're looking for a qualified Field Dental Nurse that's:
* GDC Registered
* Driving licence and access to your own transport
* Willingness to travel
* Enjoys working in different practices with a range of specialist and practitioners
* Personable, positive and enthusiastic with a great customer focus
* Preferred SOE/R4 experience
* Strong communication skills
Our offer to you:
* A competitive starting salary and the opportunity to increase this through training and development
* Reimbursed business mileage and a £200 car allowance
* Work phone provide
* Free CPD courses provided
* Costs covered for GDC registration, DBS and Professional Indemnity
* Progression and development
* Contributory pension scheme
* Modern surgeries and dental software system
* Practice Manager Academy - for those looking to progress
* Competitive staff benefits including discounts in over 7000 retailers
* Uniform provided
The candidate must also
Have excellent command of English (written and spoken)
Be enthusiastic and proactive
Be willing and outgoing
The starting date is ASAP, and salary is negotiable.
For further details please contact Susan.