DON'T MISS THESE AMAZING BLACK FRIDAY OFFERS AT TEMPDENT! THE BELOW OFFERS WILL RUN FOR 24 HOURS ONLY ON FRIDAY 23RD NOVEMBER...
About this jobFull Time Dental Nurse Peterborough (Cambridgeshire)
Our Client a mixed practice seeks a full time Dental Nurse.
The practice is located in the Peterborough (Cambridgeshire) area.
40 hrs per week
The role as a Dental Nurse:
* Providing clinical chair-side support to dentists
* Ensuring CQC requirements are met
* Providing excellent patient care
* Updating patient records
* Setting up decontamination of instruments
* Reception duties
We're looking for a qualified Dental Nurse that's:
* GDC Registered
* Personable, positive and enthusiastic with a great customer focus
* Preferred SOE/R4 experience
* Strong communication skills
Our offer to you:
* A competitive starting salary and the opportunity to increase this through training and development
* Fully funded CPD training, GDC registration, DBS and Professional Indemnity, saving you over £500 per year
* Progression and development
* Contributory pension scheme
* Modern surgeries and dental software system
* Practice Manager Academy - for those looking to progress
* Competitive staff benefits including discounts in over 7000 retailers
* Dental Nurse uniform provided
The ideal candidate must:
Have had previous dental experience
Be GDC registered and qualified
The candidate must also:
Have Endo Experience / Qualifications
Have excellent command of English (written and spoken)
Be enthusiastic and proactive
Be willing and outgoing
The starting date is ASAP, and salary is negotiable.
For further details please contact Trish.