A guest blog from our partner cv-library as they share their thoughts on how to ensure that you have a full time job once you come to the end of your apprenticeship programme.
About this job
Are you a registered Dental Nurse who would like to work in a permanent / temporary role?
We are looking for qualified dental nurses to join our clients, in East Sussex area, and work either full/part time hours!
What do we need from you?
- Must be fully qualified GDC registered
- Hepatitis b results
- DBS (CRB) Enhanced Certificate
- Indemnity Insurance Certificate
What do we offer nurses?
- Competitive hourly rate depending on experience
- The opportunity to enhance your knowledge within Dentistry
- Work with well-established private/mixed and NHS practices
Please send us over your CV and we will get back to you straight away.