Tempdent was recently visited by Ofsted and we are delighted to announce that we successfully maintained our Level 2 status as a ‘Good’ provider of apprenticeships.
About this job
Our client a fully private boutique cosmetic practice needs a permanent Dental Nurse to join them
Qualified Dental Nurse - Highgate
- Good communication skills and be able to liaise with patients and suppliers
- Experience with reception duties and CQC requirements.
- Attention to detail and organised.
- Well presented, self-motivated and friendly with good professional ethics.
- Trustworthy and able to work independently.
- Responsible and respectful.
- Fluent English.
- Microsoft office skills - advantage.
- It is a modern well equipped practice offering specialist dentistry: Prosthodontics / Periodontics
- Hours are Monday to Friday - occasional Saturdays
Pay dependent on dental experience, dental position and qualifications.