DON'T MISS THESE AMAZING BLACK FRIDAY OFFERS AT TEMPDENT! THE BELOW OFFERS WILL RUN FOR 24 HOURS ONLY ON FRIDAY 23RD NOVEMBER...
During this 3 hour CPD session you will learn about the different types of communication and public perception. You will learn to identify the barriers to communication and learn how to overcome them. The course discusses dealing with a difficult situations, handling complaints and grievances, as well as your scope of practice and your responsibilities under GDC guidelines and legal responsibilities.
Who should attend
- Suited to all members of the dental team
Intakes and venues
- We run the Complaints Handling, Law & Ethics course throughout the year.
- We can deliver this course in your dental practice or you can attend at our Training Centre.
How to book
- Book & pay online
- Pay by cheque, cash or card over the phone.
- Request a call
- Tempdent Training Centre - £55 plus VAT for a half day
- Workplace delivery (up to 15 people) - £225 plus VAT for a half day
- Workplace delivery (up to 15 people) - £325 plus VAT for a full day (combined with one of our other CPDs)
if you would like to book this course, please click the button below. You will need to login in if you are not already.
Save this course
if you would like to save this course so you can apply later, please click the button below. You will need to login in if you are not already.
We have the right job for you! Search our extensive database which contains all positions within the dental team.
Are you looking for a rewarding career in dental nursing? Our Apprenticeship Centre delivers outstanding dental nursing qualifications and will find the right job you!