This 3 hour CPD session will equip you with the knowledge and understanding needed to maintain the highest standards of cross infection control and explains the current legislation updates as laid out in HTM 01-05 and CQC regulations.
Who should attend
- Suited to all members of the dental team
This CPD is essential for all members of the team and is verifiable for all GDC registrants.
Intakes and venues
- We run the Cross Infection & Decontamination course throughout the year.
- We can deliver this course in your dental practice or you can attend at our Training Centre.
How to book
- Book & pay online
- Pay by cheque, cash or card over the phone.
- Request a call
- Tempdent Training Centre - £55 plus VAT for a half day
- Workplace delivery (up to 15 people) - £225 plus VAT for a half day
- Workplace delivery (up to 15 people) - £325 plus VAT for a full day (combined with one of our other CPDs)
if you would like to book this course, please click the button below. You will need to login in if you are not already.
Save this course
if you would like to save this course so you can apply later, please click the button below. You will need to login in if you are not already.
We have the right job for you! Search our extensive database which contains all positions within the dental team.
Are you looking for a rewarding career in dental nursing? Our Apprenticeship Centre delivers outstanding dental nursing qualifications and will find the right job you!