DON'T MISS THESE AMAZING BLACK FRIDAY OFFERS AT TEMPDENT! THE BELOW OFFERS WILL RUN FOR 24 HOURS ONLY ON FRIDAY 23RD NOVEMBER...
The aim of this 3 hour seminar is to enable candidates to understand safeguarding within the dental practice and to equip them with the tools to establish policies and protocols within the workplace. The course discusses vulnerability, the signs of abuse, neglect and current legislation in relation to safeguarding in dentistry specifically.
Who should attend
- All members of the dental team
- Clinical staff working with children, young people, parents, carers and who could potentially contribute to assessing, planning, intervening and evaluating the needs of a child or young person and parenting capacity where there are safeguarding or child protection concerns
This CPD is beneficial for all members of the dental team and is verifiable for all GDC registrants.
Intakes and venues
- We run the Safeguarding Lead Level 3 course throughout the year.
- We can deliver this course directly to you in your dental practice, or you can attend at our Training Centre.
How to book
- Book & pay online
- Pay by cheque, cash or card over the phone.
- Request a call
- Tempdent Training Centre - £55 plus VAT for a half day
- Workplace delivery (up to 15 people) - £225 plus VAT for a half day
- Workplace delivery (up to 15 people) - £325 plus VAT for a full day (combined with one of our other CPDs)
if you would like to book this course, please click the button below. You will need to login in if you are not already.
Save this course
if you would like to save this course so you can apply later, please click the button below. You will need to login in if you are not already.
We have the right job for you! Search our extensive database which contains all positions within the dental team.
Are you looking for a rewarding career in dental nursing? Our Apprenticeship Centre delivers outstanding dental nursing qualifications and will find the right job you!