DON'T MISS THESE AMAZING BLACK FRIDAY OFFERS AT TEMPDENT! THE BELOW OFFERS WILL RUN FOR 24 HOURS ONLY ON FRIDAY 23RD NOVEMBER...
The Apprenticeship in Dental Nursing is a 15-18 months course, which is acredited by City and Guilds Awarding Body. This course is part of our classroom- based learning programme and offers students the choice of either Monday or Friday (daytime) classes in our Training Centre in Finchley Central, North London.
We work closely with our candidates from their enrolment to the programme start date to provide, an individual bespoke learning support programme. We will also offer recruitment support, through our complimentary appretniceship recruitment service. Currently, 95% of our students are employed as a trainee Dental Nurse by their course start date.
This qualification is comprised of 3 main components:
- Diploma in Dental Nursing Level 3
- Functional Skills English & Maths level 2 qualifications (unless exempt. Typical exemptions include Maths and English GCSEs grade A-C /or grade 4 and above)
- End Point Assessment – consisting on a synoptic project and interview
Candidates must be employed as a dental nurse before enrolling onto this course. If you are not currently employed as a dental nurse, please visit the our Apprenticeship Job Section. Tempdent uploads new vacancies to the site on a daily basis.
Who Should Attend:
- Unqualified Dental Nurses already working in a Dental Practice.
- Those interested in becoming a Dental Nurse and working in Dentistry.
- Experienced but unregistered Dental Nurses who wish to obtain a Dental Nursing Qualification and join General Dental Council (GDC) register as a Dental Professional.
Intakes and Venues:
- We have intakes starting every April and October.
- Classes are held at our Training Centre in Finchley in North London
How To Book
- Contact us on 020 8371 6700, and we will be happy to get you booked for enrolment or answer any questions you may have about our courses.
- You will be invited to attend an enrolment at our Training Centre in Finchley Central, where your literacy and numeracy levels will be assessed via a 20 minute Level 1 Basic Skills Assessment.
- You will then have a 1:1 interview with a member of our training team, who will provide successful applicants with a course acceptance letter and the start date of the next employability workshop for us to help you find a job (if needed).
Our enrolments are run on a weekly basis on Thursday's, call us on 020 8371 6700 to book your place now
Course Fees - payable by employer
For candidate’s ineligible for government funding the fee for the qualification is £3,000 plus VAT. Please note that this is for the diploma in dental nursing, a 12 month privately funded qualification – leading to GDC registration. Unless you are fully government funded you will be required to pay a minimum deposit of £400.00 at your enrolment, in order to secure your place.
if you would like to book this course, please click the button below. You will need to login in if you are not already.
Save this course
if you would like to save this course so you can apply later, please click the button below. You will need to login in if you are not already.
We have the right job for you! Search our extensive database which contains all positions within the dental team.
Are you looking for a rewarding career in dental nursing? Our Apprenticeship Centre delivers outstanding dental nursing qualifications and will find the right job you!