DON'T MISS THESE AMAZING BLACK FRIDAY OFFERS AT TEMPDENT! THE BELOW OFFERS WILL RUN FOR 24 HOURS ONLY ON FRIDAY 23RD NOVEMBER...
The Dental Practice Manager Apprenticeship is a 12-18 month government funded middle level management qualification, and is comprised of 4 main components:
- The level 4 ILM Certificate in Leadership and Management
- Portfolio of workplace activity
- End Point Assessment – consisting on a synoptic project and interview
- Functional Skills English and Maths level 2 qualifications (unless exempt - typical exemptions include Maths and English GCSEs grade A-C)
This qualification was created by the dental Trailblazer group and is accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management and is delivered via our online blended learning platform via a combination of classroom/webinar training, regional workshops and workplace based assessments.
Candidates must be employed as a dental practice manager before enrolling onto this course.
They will be supported by a Tempdent portfolio assessor.
They must also be supported by a mentor in the practice (their line manager) who will be responsible for undertaking observations, monthly reviews with the learner and completing reporting to support learner progress
Who should attend
- This course is suitable for candidates employed as a dental practice manager for a minimum of 30 hours per week.
- No formal qualifications are required, however you should have sound knowledge of English and mathematics.
- You must have regular access to a computer or laptop with speakers as you will be required to attend live webinars, access online material and prepare coursework.
How to book
This course runs bi-annually starting in January and July. Please register your interest in the course with one of our course administrators now, and we will contact you with enrolment details very soon.
- This course will be government funded either through the Employer Levy (for larger employers) or will be fully government funded for 16-18 year old students.
- For students 19 years and over the fees will be part funded (90%) by government with the remaining 10% funded by the employer
This course will also be available as a stand-alone certificate.
if you would like to book this course, please click the button below. You will need to login in if you are not already.
Save this course
if you would like to save this course so you can apply later, please click the button below. You will need to login in if you are not already.
We have the right job for you! Search our extensive database which contains all positions within the dental team.
Are you looking for a rewarding career in dental nursing? Our Apprenticeship Centre delivers outstanding dental nursing qualifications and will find the right job you!