You’ve got through Christmas, you’ve muddled your way through January so what’s next? If like many people you are now thinking about a change of scenery read on as experienced recruitment team share…
This is a 5 month course that enhances your reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
This course is suitable for individuals wishing to advance onto one of our two Dental Nursing courses and who needs to improve their English. The unique structure of this course will be beneficial to anyone; eager to achieve the appropriate level of English. It will enable you to progress onto all professional qualification(s) including Dental Nursing. This course is perfect for anyone wishing to further their academic studies or enter the employment market.
By the end of the course, you will be able to use English in a wide range of situations with more confidence and accuracy.
Who should attend
- Anyone with English not as their main language, and/or wish to improve their verbal and written communication skills
Intakes and Venues
- Course takes place onsite at Tempdent, North London
- There are 4 intakes throughout the year
How to book
- Please call us on 0208 371 6700 to secure your place on the course
- You can also email us at email@example.com
Government funding may be available to those eligible.
- This course costs £500.00+VAT. To secure you place on the course, you need to pay a deposit of £100.00.
if you would like to book this course, please click the button below. You will need to login in if you are not already.
Save this course
if you would like to save this course so you can apply later, please click the button below. You will need to login in if you are not already.
We have the right job for you! Search our extensive database which contains all positions within the dental team.
Are you looking for a rewarding career in dental nursing? Our Apprenticeship Centre delivers outstanding dental nursing qualifications and will find the right job you!