What To Expect
The Apprenticeship in Dental Nursing is an 18 month government funded course and comprises of 3 main components.
- City & Guilds Level 3 Extended Diploma in Dental Nursing
- Functional Skills English & Maths level 2 qualifications (unless exempt, typical exemptions include Maths and English GCSEs grade A-C)
- Integrated End Point Assessment – consisting of a Synoptic Test (Final Exam), an Observation and Interview.
The qualification is accredited by City & Guilds and is delivered through our unique Blended Learning programme. Our innovative & interactive E- Learning platform enables learners to access the course from anywhere in the UK.
When you join our apprenticeship you will be:
- Allocated a tutor who will help you with underpinning your knowledge and prepare you for the examinations
- Allocated a portfolio assessor who will guide you through the programme, assess your portfolio evidence and carry out assessment
- Allocated a workplace assessor who will carry out all of the workplace observations
- Allocated an experienced Educational Welfare Officer to support you through your course.
- Provided our Blended Learning (online) programme where you will to attend weekly live webinars, covering all topics and lessons.
- Taking Exams supervised in practice so no need to travel
- Given access to our unique interactive online learning platform
Take a look at apprenticeship vacancies currently advertised by Tempdent.
Enrol as an Apprentice
Enrol as an dental nurse apprentice with Tempdent now!