About this jobFull Time Dental Nurse (Chiswick)
Our Client a mainly private practice seeks a full time Dental Nurse
The practice is located in the Chiswick area very close to transport links.
They have been trading for many years now and provide a high standard of mainly private denistry with some NHS care.
The hours are:
Dental Nurse - Mon to Thursday 8.15 to 5.15pm, Friday 8.15 to 2.45 and one Friday a month will be all day
Pay rate £10-£13.00
The Role as a Dental Nurse:
* Providing clinical chairside support to dentists
* Providing excellent patient care
* Updating patient records
* Setting up decontamination of instruments
The ideal dental nurse candidate must:
* Be GDC Registered
* Experience minimum of one year and must be on a course
* Be Personable, positive and enthusiastic with a great customer focus
* Have Preferred SOE experience
* Have Strong communication skills
The candidate must also
Have excellent command of English (written and spoken)
Be enthusiastic and proactive
Be willing and outgoing
The starting date is ASAP, and salary is negotiable.
For further details please contact Trish.