About this job
Job Tittle: Dental Nurse
Location: SW19 Wimbledon
Hours: Hours are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 8.30am-7pm. Thursday and Friday 8.30am-5pm.
Salary - 12.00 per hour
Our clients are proud to offer high quality Private dentistry service volume of treatments, the staff receives regular training and personal development to ensure they all share the same ethos of putting the patients at the heart of everything they do. They are now looking for a Dental Nurse to join their friendly team.
- Taking responsibility for the decontamination of instruments
- maintaining dental operating equipment
- ensuring that all relevant materials and supplies are in place
- looking after patient records – including making notes when the dentist is examining a patient
- working closely with the dentist, responding quickly to requests, and generally keeping the surgery ready for use and many more
- Experience and Qualified Dental Nurse
- GDC Registered and Fully Compliance
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- The Dental Nurse will be a great Team Player
- Experience of Implants and surgical would be an advantage
- Well presentable and Punctual.
- NVQ Level 3 Dental Nursing (Required)
- Valid GDC registration (Required)
- SAAD qualification.
For more information please contact Trish or email your CV for immediate interviews.