This 12 months dental nursing diploma course is comprised of a written examination, practical examinations and a workplace portfolio (Record of Experience). The awarding body for the National Diploma for…
This 12 months dental nursing diploma course is comprised of a written examination, practical examinations and a workplace portfolio (Record of Experience).
The awarding body for the National Diploma for dental nurse qualification is the National Examining Board for Dental Nurses (NEBDN.) Tempdent is an accredited NEBDN training centre.
We offer a choice of weekend or daytime classes in our modern and comfortable training centre.
Who Should Attend
- Unqualified dental nurses already working as dental nurses
- Candidates interested in becoming a dental nurse
- Qualified but unregistered dental nurses who wish to obtain a dental nursing qualification and be registered with the GDC
- Overseas qualified dentists wishing to work as dental nurses in the UK
Intakes and Venues
We have 2 intakes per year for our Dental Nurse course, please enquire. Check our website or call us on 020 8371 6700 for start dates.
We are able to run the National Diploma qualification in-house at your dental practice by special arrangement. Please note that standard course fees may not apply.
- Classes are held onsite at Tempdent, North London
How to Book
- You will need to attend an enrolment at our Training Centre in Finchley, where your literacy and numeracy skills levels will be assessed via a 20 minute Level 1 Basic Skills Assessment.
- All experienced dental nurses will also need to sit a 15 minute Dental Initial Assessment in order to assess the existing level of dental knowledge.
- You will then have a 1:1 interview with a member of our training team who will provide successful applicants with a course acceptance letter.
- Unsuccessful applicants are provided with relevant information, advice and guidance to address the issue, for example if literacy levels are not at a level 1, we can enrol you on our English classes for overseas speakers and accept you onto the dental nursing course once you are ready.
- To book an enrolment, please contact us on 0208 371 6700.
- The course fee currently only is £1350 + VAT, excluding a £485.00 examination fee.
- We are able to offer Functional Skills support at an extra cost, if you did not attain a GCSE Maths or English at grade C or above.
- A non-refundable deposit payment of £600.00+ VAT will be required to complete your enrolment