About this jobPart Time Dental Nurse Richmond SW London
Our Client a mixed practice seeks a part time Dental Nurse.
The practice is located in the Richmond, South West London area.
They have been trading for many years now and provide a high standard of private and NHS care.
The hours are:
Monday and Thursday and some Saturday cover will be required
Pay rate 25-28K pro rata plus benefits
The Role as a Dental Nurse:
* Providing clinical chairside support to dentists
* Providing excellent patient care
* Updating patient records
* Setting up decontamination of instruments
The ideal dental nurse candidate must:
* Be GDC Registered (Would consider trainee dental nurses
* Experience minimum of one year and must be on a course
* Be Personable, positive and enthusiastic with a great customer focus
* Have Preferred SOE experience
* Have Strong communication skills
The candidate must also
Have excellent command of English (written and spoken)
Be enthusiastic and proactive
Be willing and outgoing
The starting date is ASAP, and salary is negotiable.
For further details please contact Trish.