About this job
Full Time Newly Qualified Dental Nurse - (Central London)
Our Client private practice seeks a full time Newly Qualified Dental Nurse.
The practice is located in the Central London area.
They have been trading for many years now and provide a high standard of private care.
The working days are:
Mon-Friday (Full Time)
The Role as a Dental Nurse:
* Providing clinical chairside support to dentists
* Ensuring CQC requirements are met
* Providing excellent patient care
* Updating patient records
* Setting up decontamination of instruments
* Reception duties may be required
The ideal dental nurse candidate must:
* Be GDC Registered
* Be Personable, positive and enthusiastic with a great customer focus
* Have Preferred SOE/R4 experience and Receptionist Experience
* Have Strong communication skills
The candidate must also
Have excellent command of English (written and spoken)
Be enthusiastic and proactive
Be willing and outgoing
The starting date is ASAP, and salary is negotiable.
For further details please contact Susan