Dental Practice Manager Courses
The Dental Practice Managers qualification is a 12-18 month government funded course and is accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management, offering a formal qualification for Dental Practice Managers.
We deliver this course via our online blended learning platform via a combination of classroom/webinar training, regional workshops and workplace based assessments.
This qualification is comprised of 4 main components:
- The level 4 ILM Certificate in Leadership and Management
- Portfolio of workplace activity
- End Point Assessment – consisting on a synoptic project and interview
- Functional Skills English and Maths level 2 qualifications if undertaken as an apprenticeship (unless exempt - typical exemptions include Maths and English GCSEs grade A-C
This course is suitable for candidates employed as a Dental Practice Manager for a minimum of 30 hours per week and no formal qualifications are required, however you should have sound knowledge of English and mathematics. Download the brochure
The course starts biannually in January or July. To register for the course or for more information contact Dan Redland on 0208 371 7229.
- Sorry, we could not return any results for your search.
Please adjust your search criteria and try again.