The awarding body for the Certificate in Orthodontic Nursing is the National Examining Board for Dental Nurses (NEBDN). Delivery of theoretical knowledge will take place out of working hours in a modern…
The awarding body for the Certificate in Orthodontic Nursing is the National Examining Board for Dental Nurses (NEBDN). Delivery of theoretical knowledge will take place out of working hours in a modern & comfortable Training Centre.
This 40 hour course is a qualification suitable for dental nurses who assist orthodontists in the surgery. Assessment includes a written examination and successful completion of a work based record of experience.
Who Should Attend
- GDC registered nurses, who assist orthodontists in the dental practice
- GDC registered dental nurses engaged in this type of work on a regular basis
Intakes and venues
- The class will be held on one Saturday every month and will run for 11 months (with 10 sessons plus the ROE & examination)
- Classes are held onsite at Temdpent, North London
How to book
- If you wish to apply for the course, please call us on 0208 371 6700
- You can book and pay online for this course or request a call to discuss your requirements. You will need to complete an application form. We will arrange a 1:1 interview at our Whetstone training centre, where you will need to produce your GDC certificate and dental nursing qualification certificate. Upon enrolment, we will provide you with a course acceptance letter.
- This course costs £650 + VAT, excluding an examination fee of £195.00.
- You will be required to pay a minimum deposit of £495.00 before your place on the course in confirmed. You will also be required to pay the exam fee in full at this stage.