What does it take to become a Dental Nurse? An interview with a newly qualified Dental Nurse
This Health & Safety Executive (HSE) approved one day course is ideal for the Appointed Person in small - medium dental practice that present few health and safety risks.You will be continually assessed throughout the day by the trainer and will receive a certificate valid for three years at the end of the course.
Who should attend
- Suited to all members of the dental team
- Candidates should be physically able to carry out the procedures covered by the course.
This CPD is beneficial for all members of the team and is verifiable for all GDC registrants.
Intakes and venues
- We run the Appointed Person First Aid course throughout the year.
- We can deliver this course in your dental practice or you can attend at our Training Centre.
How to book
- Book & pay online
- Pay by cheque, cash or card over the phone.
- Request a call
- Workplace delivery (up to 12 people)- £525 plus VAT for a full day
- At our Training Centre (per person) - £100 plus VAT for a half day
You will be required to pay in full at least 2 weeks before the course in order to guarantee your place.
if you would like to book this course, please click the button below. You will need to login in if you are not already.
Save this course
if you would like to save this course so you can apply later, please click the button below. You will need to login in if you are not already.
We have the right job for you! Search our extensive database which contains all positions within the dental team.
Are you looking for a rewarding career in dental nursing? Our Apprenticeship Centre delivers outstanding dental nursing qualifications and will find the right job you!