Review and update your dental radiography knowledge with this 5 hour CPD course. The session covers the essential core curriculum training and updates on IRR and IR(ME)R legislations to ensure full understanding of radiation and protection for staff and patients.
Who should attend
- Suited to members of the dental team who are qualified to take radiographs
The GDC recommends that 5 hours of Radiography CPD is undertaken in each 5 year cycle.
Intakes and venues
- We run the IR(ME)R Practitioner CPD update course throughout the year.
- We can deliver this course in your dental practice or you can attend at our Training Centre.
How to book
- Book & pay online
- Pay by cheque, cash or card over the phone.
- Request a call
- Tempdent Training Centre - £85 plus VAT
if you would like to book this course, please click the button below. You will need to login in if you are not already.
Save this course
if you would like to save this course so you can apply later, please click the button below. You will need to login in if you are not already.
We have the right job for you! Search our extensive database which contains all positions within the dental team.
Are you looking for a rewarding career in dental nursing? Our Apprenticeship Centre delivers outstanding dental nursing qualifications and will find the right job you!