Tempdent was recently visited by Ofsted and we are delighted to announce that we successfully maintained our Level 2 status as a ‘Good’ provider of apprenticeships.
Following this 3 hour CPD session, will be able to understand the legislation of record keeping, the importance of contemporaneous records and what the responsibilites of practice staff are in relation to confidentiality and record keeping.
Who should attend
- Suited to all members of the dental team
This CPD provides 3 hours of verifiable CPD for all GDC registrants.
Intakes and venues
- We run the Writing Dental Records and Compliance course throughout the year.
- We can deliver this course in your dental practice or you can attend at our Training Centre.
How to book
- Book & pay online
- Pay by cheque, cash or card over the phone.
- Request a call
- Tempdent Training Centre - £55 plus VAT for a half day
- Workplace delivery (up to 15 people) - £225 plus VAT for a half day
- Workplace delivery (up to 15 people) - £325 plus VAT for a full day (combined with one of our other CPDs)
if you would like to book this course, please click the button below. You will need to login in if you are not already.
Save this course
if you would like to save this course so you can apply later, please click the button below. You will need to login in if you are not already.
We have the right job for you! Search our extensive database which contains all positions within the dental team.
Are you looking for a rewarding career in dental nursing? Our Apprenticeship Centre delivers outstanding dental nursing qualifications and will find the right job you!