DON'T MISS THESE AMAZING BLACK FRIDAY OFFERS AT TEMPDENT! THE BELOW OFFERS WILL RUN FOR 24 HOURS ONLY ON FRIDAY 23RD NOVEMBER...
Tempdent's Dental Radiography course runs for 6 months and is comprised of a Record of Experience and written examination. The awarding body for the Dental Radiography Certificate for Dental Nurses qualification is the National Examining Board for Dental Nurses (NEBDN). Tempdent is an accredited NEBDN training centre for radiography.
This course is available online.
Please note, your practice must be willing to allow you to take radiographs of patients and to supervise you throughout your course.
Who should attend
- GDC registered dental nurses wishing to obtain a postgraduate dental nursing qualification
- GDC registered dental nurses wishing to progress into dental hygiene & therapy, teaching, assessing. Completion of the Dental Radiography course can increase your chances of acceptance into these courses
- GDC registered dental nurses wishing to be able to legally take a variety of radiographs in their practice
How to book
- You can book and pay online or request a call to discuss your requirements. You will need to complete an application form.
- This course costs £550.00 + VAT, excluding an examination fee of £195.00.
- You will be required to pay a minimum deposit of £395.00 before your place on the course in confirmed. You will also be required to pay the exam fee in full at this stage.
if you would like to book this course, please click the button below. You will need to login in if you are not already.
Save this course
if you would like to save this course so you can apply later, please click the button below. You will need to login in if you are not already.
We have the right job for you! Search our extensive database which contains all positions within the dental team.
Are you looking for a rewarding career in dental nursing? Our Apprenticeship Centre delivers outstanding dental nursing qualifications and will find the right job you!