This week is really important for us at Tempdent as we are celebrating our 20th anniversary! We have had an amazing journey over the past 20 years and have grown from our MD Lorraine Nadel sitting by herself at a desk in a dental surgery in London to having 60 staff, an office in Finchley and holding workshops in London, Manchester, Peterborough, Taunton & Southampton.
We are celebrating our anniversary in style this Friday 2nd December at the Holiday Inn in Camden. We will also be celebrating the launch of our charity partnership with Dentaid.
We have taken a trip down memory lane and dug out some interesting facts about the company.
7 Interesting Facts About Tempdent:
- Tempdent ran for the first 2 years from a desk in a dental surgery by our Managing Director, Lorraine Nadel who was still working as a dental practice manager.
- Tempdent and our Managing Director, Lorraine Nadel were included in the Who's Who, a prestigious guide on influential people from around the world in 2002 and 2003 in the recruitment section.
- Our original logo was designed by an 11 year old boy and we kept the logo until our rebrand in 2014.
- Over the years we have hosted over 10 baby showers for our staff, which are always fun. We now have a lot of Tempdent babies – many of whom are now teenagers.
- Our 5 longest serving team members have worked a total of 83 years with Tempdent.
- The majority of our London based team members are ex-students or temps of ours.
- Over 500 people per year qualify with Tempdent as dental nurses or post registration dental nurses.
We hope you have learnt a little bit more about our company and our team. Be sure to follow our social media channels on Friday 2nd December as we will be sharing all the highlights from the 20th anniversary ball - Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Here is Tempdent's old logo that was designed by an 11 year old:
Meet our amazing team at Tempdent: