How do you stay on top of the new GDC enhanced CPD requirements for dental professionals? In 2018 there are many changes that are being made and we have been working really hard to create new content and packages to support dental staff to be ready.
If you are unaware the changes, they include:
- Non-verifiable CPD: All CPD now needs to be verifiable. Non-verifiable CPD will no longer count toward CPD hours
- Annual CPD Statement: You will need to submit an annual statement to the GDC confirming the number of hours CPD that you have undertaken that year. You have to submit this even if no hours have been undertaken.
- Annual CPD hours: Each GDC registrant must complete a minimum of 10 hours CPD every year. Failure to comply with this can result in additional time being added to your total and continued non-compliance can lead to your removal from GDC register
- Minimum Hours over 5-year cycle - these differ for different members of the dental team.
Our fantastic team of highly skilled dental trainers with years of experience in a broad range of specialisms have been busy developing our new online CPD dental courses.
Alison Doherty, Tempdent’s Head Tutor said, “We are very excited to launch our new online CPD platform this December. Whether you have just qualified as a dental nurse or are an experienced dentist, hygienist or therapist, we have GDC Verifiable CPD that is easily accessible to all members of the dental team at a time that suits you. We have been delivering training to the dental profession for over 20 years and, during this time, have come to understand that people have many different styles in which they enjoy learning and developing their knowledge. These CPD modules have been developed to include different, interactive and animated features that will suit a wide variety of people’s needs and styles.”
Our CPD Offers…
“We will offer a broad range of modules aligned to the core subjects. All of our CPD is GDC verifiable and can be accessed on our fantastic online platform, this is available through our website, where you will be able to select and pay for your online CPD.” explains Alison.
The subjects we cover include:
Why choose Tempdent to do your online CPD?
“We are the leading UK dental training provider and have been helping people achieve their dentistry dreams for almost two decades. Our new state of the art interactive platform is engaging and informative and enables you to access your CPD anytime”. Says Lorraine Nadel- Tempdent’s Managing Director.
“We are proud that we have been able to launch this fantastic new service at an extremely reasonable rate, which makes it affordable for every person within the dental practice” comments Lorraine
How much does it cost?
- 1 module: £8.00
- Core CPD (20 hours per annum) package: £33.99 including a 15% discount until 28.02.18. Regular price £39.99.
- All you can eat (60 hours per annum) package: £55.24 including a 15% discount until 28.02.18. Regular price £64.99.
All prices are exclusive of VAT.
For further information, please contact Dan Redland on 0208 371 7229.