It's National Apprenticeship Week and Tempdent are celebrating our Apprenticeship in Dental Nursing & Dental Practice Management as well as our 25th Anniversary!
In celebrating our achievements, we would also like to thank our learners for all their hard work and enthusiasm. In 2021, one of our students, Jodie Starling, was awarded the NCFE Aspiration Award for her inspirational dedication on the course and within the practice she was working in, overcoming several barriers to go over and beyond for her patients during the Pandemic.
This year the theme is Build the Future. After the last 2 years, we can all agree that the pandemic has affected us all. Now is the time to celebrate and build our future; develop skills, take opportunities, and achieve big things. Now is your time to invest in your career, our apprenticeship is a great starting point!
Why an Apprenticeship?
A Dental Nursing Apprenticeship gives you the opportunity to learn while you earn, grow your employability and earning potential, gain a recognised qualification and become GDC registered within 18 months, develop your skills in a working environment and enjoy 20 days of paid holiday, plus all public bank holidays and plenty of discounts.
The best thing of all is that you will be debt free when you finish. The apprenticeship is funded by the government so you will have nothing to pay.
If you are interested in becoming a dental nurse, here is why you should choose us as your Training Provider for the Apprenticeship:
- Tempdent is one of the leading and most successful Dental training providers. We were the first training provider to offer the dental nursing apprenticeship and also pioneered the Detal Practice Management apprenticeship.
- We offer high quality training, which has been highlighted in our recent Ofsted inspection where we rated as an overall Good Provider
- We currently have a success rate of 93% for our apprenticeship course compared to the national average of 68%
- We offer a flexible online delivery model
- We work with a range of corporate dental groups, including large names like Bupa Dental Care, Rodericks, Dentex, Colosseum and Portman, as well as working with non-corporate dental practises all over the country.
- Our Apprenticeship recruitment team will support you in finding the right practice for you!
- You will have personalised support throughout your time on the course from our friendly team.