This Health & Safety Executive (HSE) approved one day course is ideal for the Appointed Person in small - medium dental practice that present few health and safety risks.You will be continually assessed…
This Health & Safety Executive (HSE) approved one day course is ideal for the Appointed Person in small - medium dental practice that present few health and safety risks.You will be continually assessed throughout the day by the trainer and will receive a certificate valid for three years at the end of the course. Certification costs £12+vat which is included in the course fee.
Who should attend
- Suited to all members of the dental team
- Candidates should be physically able to carry out the procedures covered by the course.
This CPD is beneficial for all members of the team and is verifiable for all GDC registrants.
Intakes and venues
- We run the Appointed Person First Aid course throughout the year.
- We can deliver this course in your dental practice or you can attend at our Training Centre.
How to book
- Book & pay online
- Pay by cheque, cash or card over the phone.
- Request a call
- Workplace delivery (up to 12 people)- £525 plus VAT for a full day.
- Workplace delivery Certification costs are £12+vat per attendee
- At our Training Centre (per person) - £115 plus VAT for a full day (includes certification)
You will be required to pay in full at least 2 weeks before the course in order to guarantee your place.