During this 3 hour CPD session, you will familiarize yourself with the indicators of abuse and factors which may lead to increased vulnerability. Dental professionals will gain an increased understanding of their roles and responsibilities in the safeguarding process and will be aware of legislation, guidance and procedures relating to child protection.
Who should attend
- All members of the dental team.
- This level 2 course is the minimum level required for clinical staff who have contact with children and young people, parents and carers.
This CPD is beneficial for all members of the dental team and is verifiable for all GDC registrants.
Intakes and venues
- We run the General Safeguarding for Dental Professionals course throughout the year.
- We can deliver this course directly to you in your dental practice, or you can attend at our Training Centre.
How to book
- Book & pay online
- Pay by cheque, cash or card over the phone.
- Request a call
- Tempdent Training Centre - £55 plus VAT for a half day
- Workplace delivery (up to 15 people) - £225 plus VAT for a half day
- Workplace delivery (up to 15 people) - £325 plus VAT for a full day (combined with one of our other CPDs)
if you would like to book this course, please click the button below. You will need to login in if you are not already.
Save this course
if you would like to save this course so you can apply later, please click the button below. You will need to login in if you are not already.
We have the right job for you! Search our extensive database which contains all positions within the dental team.
Are you looking for a rewarding career in dental nursing? Our Apprenticeship Centre delivers outstanding dental nursing qualifications and will find the right job you!