Join us at the BDIA Dental Showcase
This 3 hour CPD session will equip you with the knowledge and understanding needed to maintain the highest levels of health and safety at your dental practice. The health and safety seminar discusses the importance of reporting accidents and dangerous concurrencies, as well as being aware of safety hazards and action to take in the event of an emergency.
Who should attend
- Suited to all members of the dental team
This CPD is essential for all members of the team and is verifiable for all GDC registrants.
Intakes and venues
- We run the Health & Safety and Risk Assessment course throughout the year.
- We can deliver this course in your dental practice or you can attend at our Training Centre.
How to book
- Book & pay online
- Pay by cheque, cash or card over the phone.
- Request a call
- Tempdent Training Centre - £55 plus VAT for a half day
- Workplace delivery (up to 15 people) - £225 plus VAT for a half day
- Workplace delivery (up to 15 people) - £325 plus VAT for a full day (combined with one of our other CPDs)