Review and update your dental radiography knowledge with this 5 hour CPD course. The session covers the essential core curriculum training and updates on IRR and IR(ME)R legislations to ensure full understanding of radiation and protection for staff and patients.
Who should attend
- Suited to members of the dental team who are qualified to take radiographs
The GDC recommends that 5 hours of Radiography CPD is undertaken in each 5 year cycle.
Intakes and venues
- We run the IR(ME)R Practitioner CPD update course throughout the year.
- We can deliver this course in your dental practice or you can attend at our Training Centre.
How to book
- Book & pay online
- Pay by cheque, cash or card over the phone.
- Request a call
- Tempdent Training Centre - £85 plus VAT