During this 3 hour CPD session you will learn about how to recognize the signs and symptoms of various conditions, such as fainting, stroke and anaphylaxis. You will also be introduced to topics such as oxygen therapy, airway management and the use of emergency kit. The topic of medical emergencies is highly recommended by the GDC and at least 10 hours should be undertaken per CPD cycle.
Who should attend
- Suited to all members of the dental team
- Candidates should be physically able to carry out the procedures covered by the course.
This CPD is essential for all members of the team and is verifiable for all GDC registrants.
Intakes and venues
- We run the Medical Emergencies course throughout the year.
- We can deliver this course in your dental practice or you can attend at our Training Centre.
How to book
- Book & pay online
- Pay by cheque, cash or card over the phone.
- Request a call
- Tempdent Training Centre - £65 plus VAT for a half day
- Workplace delivery (up to 12 people) - £325 plus VAT for a half day
- Workplace delivery (up to 12 people) - £500 plus VAT for a full day (combined with one of our other CPDs)
Please note, depending on the number of participants we are able to offer AED as free supplementary attachment with the half day CPR & Advanced Life Support courses. Practices with a larger number of participants will need to purchase individual sessions separately.