This is a 5 month course that enhances your reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
This course is suitable for individuals wishing to advance onto one of our two Dental Nursing Course pathways and needs to improve their English. The unique structure of this course will be beneficial to anyone; eager to achieve the appropriate level of English. It will enable you to progress onto all professional qualification(s) including Dental Nursing. This course is perfect for anyone wishing to further their academic studies or enter the employment market.
By the end of the course, you will be able to use English in a wide range of situations with more confidence and accuracy.
Who should attend
- Anyone with English not as their main language, and/or wish to improve their verbal and written communication skills
Intakes and Venues
- Course takes place onsite at Tempdent, North London
- There are 4 intakes throughout the year
How to book
- Please call us on 0208 371 6700 to secure your place on the course
- You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Government funding may be available to those eligible.
- This course costs £500.00+VAT. To secure you place on the course, you need to pay a deposit of £100.00.