As we know it is very difficult to find the perfect job, however we are specialist recruiters and we have compiled 10 top tips on how to find your perfect job:
Tempdent's Dental Radiography course runs for 6 months and is comprised of a Record of Experience and written examination. The awarding body for the Dental Radiography Certificate for Dental Nurses qualification is the National Examining Board for Dental Nurses (NEBDN). Tempdent is an accredited NEBDN training centre for radiography.
The course is taught out of working hours in our modern and comfortable training centre
Please note, your practice must be willing to allow you to take radiographs of patients and to supervise you throughout your course.
Who should attend
- GDC registered dental nurses wishing to obtain a postgraduate dental nursing qualification
- GDC registered dental nurses wishing to progress into dental hygiene & therapy, teaching, assessing. Completion of the Dental Radiography course can increase your chances of acceptance into these courses
- GDC registered dental nurses wishing to be able to legally take a variety of radiographs in their practice
Intakes and venues
- There are 2 intakes per year (March and September). Please check our website or call us on 020 8371 6700 for start dates. Classes take place fortnightly if you attend the evening course and once a month if you attend the Saturday course.
- We are able to run the Dental Radiography qualification in-house at your dental practice by special arrangement. Please note that standard course fees may not apply
How to book
- You can book and pay online or request a call to discuss your requirements. You will need to complete an application form.
- We will arrange a 1:1 interview at our Finchley training centre, where you will need to produce your GDC certificate and dental nursing qualification certificate. Upon enrolment, we will provide you with a course acceptance letter.
- This course costs £550 + VAT, excluding an examination fee of £195.00.
- You will be required to pay a minimum deposit of £395.00 before your place on the course in confirmed. You will also be required to pay the exam fee in full at this stage.
if you would like to book this course, please click the button below. You will need to login in if you are not already.
Save this course
if you would like to save this course so you can apply later, please click the button below. You will need to login in if you are not already.
We have the right job for you! Search our extensive database which contains all positions within the dental team.
Are you looking for a rewarding career in dental nursing? Our Apprenticeship Centre delivers outstanding dental nursing qualifications and will find the right job you!