Tempdent's Dental Sedation course runs for 8 months and is a qualification suitable for dental nurses who assist in the surgery during routine conscious sedation. The assessment includes a written examination and successful completion of a work based record of experience.
- Classes take place once a month on a Saturday and delivered by Jane Dalgarno, the president of the British Association of Dental Nurses.
- The awarding body for the Certificate in Dental Sedation Nursing is the National Examining Board for Dental Nurses (NEBDN).
- Delivery of theoretical knowledge will take place out of working hours in our modern and comfortable training centre.
Who should attend
- GDC regsitered nurses, who wishes to provide assistance in the surgrey during routine conscious sedation
- GDC registered dental nurses engaged in this type of work on a regular basis
Intakes and venues
- Every April and October over 8 sessions for GDC registered dental nurses only
- Classes are held onsite at Temdpent, North London
How to book
- If you wish to apply for the course, please call us on 0208 371 6700
- You can book and pay online for the sedation course or request a call to discuss your requirements. You will need to complete an application form. We will arrange a 1:1 interview at our Finchley training centre, where you will need to produce your GDC certificate and dental nursing qualification certificate. Upon enrolment, we will provide you with a course acceptance letter.
- This course costs £550 + VAT, excluding an examination fee of £195.00.
- You will be required to pay a minimum deposit of £395.00 before your place on the course in confirmed. You will also be required to pay the exam fee in full at this stage.
if you would like to book this course, please click the button below. You will need to login in if you are not already.
Save this course
if you would like to save this course so you can apply later, please click the button below. You will need to login in if you are not already.
We have the right job for you! Search our extensive database which contains all positions within the dental team.
Are you looking for a rewarding career in dental nursing? Our Apprenticeship Centre delivers outstanding dental nursing qualifications and will find the right job you!